Sometimes getting up and getting motivated is a challenge.
Sometimes getting up and getting motivated seems like the easiest thing you’ve done.
But today I want to give you 10 THINGS TO TELL YOURSELF WHEN YOU DON’T WANT TO WORKOUT!
- You will feel amazing and refreshed afterwards.
- It will wake you up. More than a triple shot of espresso or a giant energy drink.
- A short and sweet 20 minute workout is just fine.
- Your body is craving it, and wants to be put to work.
- Any workout is better than just sitting on the couch.
- You don’t get a great butt by just sitting on it (Or any other part of your body for that matter)
- It’s the best way to feel energized, happier and inspired.
- You will sleep sooooooo much better tonight.
- Beer, pizza and ice cream all taste so much better after you’ve worked for it an earned it!
- What would The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) Do? He’d go workout!
Take these, add some more of your own, print them out and hang them somewhere to see.
Remind yourself of them and repeat them to yourself anytime you feel like not working out.
Now go commit to current self, future self and dream self that you’re going to do what you know you should and want to do – and what your BODY WANTS YOU TO DO!