1. Set the dates & workouts you will be doing this week. Ensure that these are on your schedule and nothing else will “come up”. This means you’ll actually show up for your workouts
2. Be ready to go. Have a backup bag in your car with shoes, socks, and gym clothes. Just Incase “you forget something at home”.
3. Prelog your food. Spend sometime to put in your food you will be eating in advance to see if you want to change anything, if it all fits, and if you can make anything you may want to sneak in fit.
4. Add 10 min of cardio. An extra way to burn some extra calories, get a little bit more conditioning and get 10 minutes of “alone time”.
5. Do some squats or pushups. Wake up and do some squats or pushups. Throughout the day add some more. When you are at home watching tv do some during the commercials. A little everyday ads up to a lot. Plus if your feeling tired a little movement and change in your body can help energize you.
***BURPEES, TURKEYS, and BOOS!*** OCT 27th.
Do you detect a theme!?
This year Jeff and I are going to be out of the country during Thanksgiving SO we put this event together for y’all because we LOVE ️ our members and want to have another get together / member appreciation event before we start our November travels!
Join us on SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27th @10AM for a workout followed by a thanksgiving potluck!!! Since we’re doing this event early and so close to Halloween, we wanted to combine Halloween and Thanksgiving celebrations into one by doing a HALLOWEEN COSTUME THEME!!! Best costume AND runner up get AWESOME PRIZES so make sure you participate. Bonus points if you work out in your costume 🤪
***We WILL be providing some BOOS (adult beverages) so PLEASE ensure you RSVP ASAP so we know how many people to expect for the workout and to provide BOOS for ***
***I will be posting a link shortly you can use to sign up for what dish you will be bringing***